Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Right Wrist


Here are the x-rays of my right wrist from Sunday. I'm just gonna say it.
X-RAYS ARE COOL!

Everything is normal. No breaks or fractures. Thus the diagnosis of tendonitis. My wrist is feeling much better too.

The doctor did notice one thing and you too can see it too in the second image from the left. Between the two bones you can see a bony protuberence. Could be the same type of protuberence mentioned September 3rd, benign exostoses, a simple outgrowth of bone which is harmless unless it gets in the way of something. And this does not seem to be interferring.

Of course with my knee, the doctor said it should not be a problem unless I start to feel pain which could indicate it either getting larger and pressing against a nerve in which case surgery would be needed. So when the doctor pointed this out, and the fear of carpal tunnel, I started thinking "CRAP! Surgery!" But as the pain has eased, and I can now write and eat with my right hand, it must have just been a bad round of the diagnosed tendonitis!

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger TheTart said...

Lovely bones U have sir!

I see U have insights to Rrramones world.

Do U TTJO?

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

and you haven't seen the lovliest!

and of course I TTJO! Doesn't everyone? If not they are all missing a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home