Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Pet Peeves


Everyone has at least one.

Mine has always been, and still is, being on time. I will not keep you waiting. I will call if running late. Do not keep me waiting, it is rude. It says you do not value my time. It is controlling. YOUR schedule is more important than MINE and YOU will wait for ME!

But recently, I think I have another. It is people telling me how I feel. "You're in a bad mood." No, I am not. "Yes, you are." No I am not. "Why are you grumpy?" Because you are telling me I am! If I were, you would know, and I would tell you. You want to put me in a bad mood, just tell me and I will be!

5 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Yeah, these are two good ones. Admitedly, I've been on the receiving AND the giving end of both.
My kids hate it when I tell them they are in a bad mood. Even though they are slamming things around and snapping at anything you say, they are NOT in a bad mood.

My pet peeve is a person who says one thing but does another. Their actions don't match their words.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Just ask me how I am and when I tell you believe me.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

How are you?

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

today is much better than yesterday. I was tired yesterday!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I think it was the nails through his palms that made J-Man grumpy! Me, just stupid questions really!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home