Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Monet's Gardens


Lisa's post brought me back to my last trip to France and my visit to Giverny, home to Monet's studio and gardens.

Nothing could have been better at the time of year I visited. The gardens were in full bloom, the water lily were a little sparse but did not take away from anything. In the distance you can see Monet's Oriental Bridge that he painted so many times.

A highlight was actually visiting Les Nymphs (The Water Lillies) at Le Orangerie in the eliptical galleries designed to show them in, after seeing the gardens in person.

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I want to go there.
I will go there.
In May.
May be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home