Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tag!


No, you're not it. Tag is a book and art piece by Mark Wagner, see yesterday's post!

Tag is a book, as well, that is about a man discovering that the garment tag itching at the back of his neck is not attached to his shirt, but to himself. The tag becomes a metaphor for the private humanity within every individual.

This jacket was made completely of various garment tags. If it is all about the labels, why not wear the labels I suppose!

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I really do like this jacket. It's a great look.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Richard,

We have a new Mark Wagner show up -- hope you can check it out!

Best,
Scott

http://westernexhibitions.com/current/wagner_blair2008/index.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home