Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Spring blooms


My orchid is blooming once again, so it must be spring.

Many say they cannot get their orchids to bloom. Well, after about three years my orchid now blooms regularly, not once, but twice a year, and has for at least the past four or five years! And from the first bloom to the last it is at least a couple of months of beauty!

2 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger mace said...

so lovely!

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

It IS lovely!
My Christmas cactus is blooming in my house. I think in Syracuse that means 6 more weeks of winter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home