Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Musical joy!


Stevie Wonder!

I have rediscovered Stevie Wonder and I am a little embarrased to say it is because of American Idol! One of the contestants sang "If You Really Love Me" which made me go to iTunes and download it. I dare anyone not to clap their hands and bounce even a wee bit while listening to the three minutes of joy!

And then "As"! How could I have forgotten that one, and the list goes on!

Stevie Wonder!

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger mace said...

Mah cherieeeeee amoreeeee .... la la la la la laaaa laaaaaaaaa ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home