Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Something to fall back on!


NoPattern is the work of artist Chuck Anderson.

Chuck began freelancing professionally at the age of 18 - less than a year after he graduated high school. Almost two years later, Chuck, now 20, has worked for clients such as Microsoft, Reebok, Nike, KR3W, Burton, Warner Bros., Crispin Porter + Bogusky, ESPN, and more. In addition to freelancing, Chuck speaks at events and universities, is half of the popular online culture blog The Brilliance, and has opened an online store - NP&CO. Chuck will also be on the panel of judges for the 2006 Art Director's Club 85th Annual Design Awards in NYC.

And I am sure his parents are hoping he one day goes back and finishes school so he has something to fall back on!

2 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Cool colors. Great details on his vacation piece.

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Yikes. I'm not a fan. But quite a resume for the young buck.

Happy VD dude!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home