Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Where have you been?


One day I hope to make it to all 50 states. Why not?

I keep track of the states I have been to and some friend started to as well. The rules are simple.

First, you have to actually stop in the state and spend some time. Does not have to be a lot of time but you must be there. You cannot just drive through the state to say you were there even if it takes you hours to drive through.

Second, you must stimulate the economy. Have lunch there, buy a souvenier as evidence, spend the night.

And lastly, a photograph is good to have as proof, though not an absolute!

How many states have you been to?

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Toby said...

I found a great deal of effective info here!
, | my site | blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home