Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Posting hiatus

I will be traveling to Harrisburg to judge the Ad Club of Central PA's Addy Show. I have decided not to bring my computer, which means, unless I come across another, I will be taking a short time off from posting.

Enjoy the break. This goes for Arngee too.

See you on the 30th!

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger mace said...

I can't wait to hear how the trip went!

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drug Use By Parents [url=http://www.gsdestinations.com/]order generic klonopin[/url] The orally disintegrating tablet dissolves quickly in the patient’s mouth and does not need to be swallowed whole. http://www.gsdestinations.com/ - buy klonopin online

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Ethan said...

Thank you for your article, really helpful material.
here | site | check

 

Post a Comment

<< Home