Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Aloha!


I will be presenting my thesis, Money: The Branding of a Country Through the Design of Its Currency, in Oahu on the 11th. The conference runs through the 14th but I am taking in some sun starting Saturday!

I may try to post if I can from the middle of the Pacific, but then again, I will be in the middle of the Pacific! I will be back on the 15th with lots to share I am sure!

Aloha!

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

congrats bro!!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger mace said...

You should post if you have "time off". I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home