Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Well this year, my annual New Year greeting made it to 22 states, IL, WI, OR, LA, NM, WA, MI, MA, UT, NY, CA, TX, IN, NC, KS, OH, GA, KY, SC, PA, VT, and FL, and 2 foreign countries, Canada and Spain!

I hope the greeting found everyone in fine spirits and everyone has a wonderfully fun-filled 2006!

6 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

you're missing three states.
one is MA
what are the other two?

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Somehow I missed the "M's"! MI, MA and WA were missing!

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger mace said...

It was delightful! Thank you for giving me such a nice little greeting/design inspiration.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

you're welcome! you should also feel more special as people actually had to make the cut this year to receive an actual card!

i enjoyed yours and tex' too! hopes your feelin' better!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

How come it didn't make it to ME??

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

England can now be added to the country list!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home