Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

the bird machine

Jay Ryan is a friend and a kickin' hot artist! You can see his link for his print shop the bird machine in the links to check out his work, and you should.

But even more cool is his new book of his first 10 years making art/rock posters in his shop "100 posters 134 Squirrels" featuring posters for the Flaming Lips, Doves, Interpol and many others.



He even had a 100 foot tall billboard hanging in Chicago for Converse, commisioned by Butler, Shine and Stern also included in the book.

Check out this article in today's Chicago Sun Times called "Illustrations put Face on Chicago Rock Scene"

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger Sara said...

i loved the cover for chabon's book, final solution.

its cool to put a face/name on an image you admire.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I am so glad someone recognized the work! jay is really cool! as is his work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home