Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Canstruction

Canstruction combines the competitive spirit of a design/build competition with a unique way to help feed hungry people. Competing teams, lead by architects and engineers, showcase their talents by designing giant sculptures made entirely out of canned foods. At the close of the exhibitions all of the food used in the structures is donated to local food banks for distribution to pantries, shelters, soup kitchens, elderly and day care centers.

While in New York I saw the latest installment at the Design Center.

These are a few of the canstructures!





1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it aрpеaг sо easy
ωith your presentation hoωever I to finԁ thiѕ
topic tο be аctuаlly something that Ι think I woulԁ never understanԁ.
It κіnd of feels tοo comρlex anԁ verу brοad for me.
Ι аm tаκing a loоκ ahead on your subsequent poѕt, ӏ will
attempt to gеt the hold оf it!

Αlso vіѕit mу webѕite streetsmarttaxi.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home