Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Dumpling Mecca


I made it to the holy land of dumplings!

LOVED 'em! In order of dumpling perfection, I would say, pork, vegetable, chicken and shrimp. Sauces were really good too. The monster is hot, and asian hot but good. Marco Polo sauce is marinara sauce. The regular dipping sauce was really good too. They had a yogurt cucumber special sauce which was good but did not seem to go well with seared dumpling. A friend had some pumpkin dumplings, a special, and said they were really yummy.

Make sure you stop by next time you are in the East Village in New York. And to really treat yourself, make a day of it and go to Yaffa Cafe right across the street for an equally great meal. Yaffa is open 24 hours!

3 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Richard, am heading to NY this week for a wedding! Not sure if I will get to dumplings or not, but who knows. :-)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger mace said...

I'm so proud you got there! You're adorable in front of that logo.

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

get there Willie! me too Mace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home