Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Holiday Shopping


Yeah, I am pretty much done shopping and wrapping! Then again, I started the day after Christmas last year. Need to wrap two that are pictured and I have to still buy one more and finish buying for two, but that is nothing. Ribbon and bows will be added last minute as the cat likes to play and chew on them and that don't make for such a pretty gift!

The large brown packages are for Letters to Santa from Chicago Public School kids. They are wrapped, boxed, wrapped again and then wrapped a third time for shipping! My favorite this year was a little boy who asked for a fire truck and said he would not play with it when the baby was sleeping!

If you look closely you may even find a gift that will be heading your way, if you were good this year!

1 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger mace said...

Those are lovely! Gifts are your gift this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home