Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Aqua


The New York Design Center hosted Canstruction. Designers built sculptures out of canned foods as a benefit for a food depository. Canstruction will be featured soon!

The New York Design Center is home to various decorating showrooms where interior folk and clients can come and see all sorts of furniture, lighting, flooring, and all other things interior related. A highlight for me was an undersea fantasy of lights at a place called Aqua Creations.

Many of the lights reminded me of Dale Chihuly's work in glass. All the lights have wonderful names like Perla, Viola, Palm and Suuria. They look like sea urchin, jelly fish and anemone. They also have some furniture pieces that look like rock forms found on the bottom of the sea. Their site is certainly worth a look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home