Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Who am i?


This "container" was created to express myself as a project during grad school. It is a simple container really. I went to a toy store and found a really cute huggable teddy bear. I then slit it down the front, gutted it, turned it inside out, restuffed it, sewed it back up and called it me. I am quite certain a psych-person would have a field day with it. For me it is simple. I feel a bit more attractive on the inside and am willing to expose my inside to the outside.

6 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger mace said...

... with some guardedness, perhaps ...

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

i like to think of it as prudence!

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger mace said...

ah, you misspelled that: its' actually p-r-u-d-i-s-h.

;)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

ah, my little grammarian, but I did not! it was the noun I was looking for NOT the adjective.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger mace said...

Heh, but I was! It's a pun! My little cutie pants pie.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

i don't get it! and you can write your own punchline for that huge lob!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home