Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A little comfort food


Did me a lot of cooking today! Pork tenderloin, sweet potatoes, fried rice, and chocolate chip cookies!

It started out just making some fried rice for lunch this week, and then it just went crazy in the kitchen. The best are the chocolate chip cookies! Mmmm!

Favorite cookie anyone?

12 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Favorite?
those; on the plate, can I have em?

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger mace said...

Ah, well ... you see, choco chip is my favorite. but there are criteria to follow. Mooshy over crispy. Big chunk o' chips - no skimpin'!

 
At 10:46 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

my standards too! and it looks like those cookies fit the criteria, want to share them?

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger mace said...

i think the trick will be to get them FROM richard, first!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Richard aka cookie man (kinda like dumpling man)
will you share?

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

mace meet lisa. lisa meet mace!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger mace said...

Lisa, I believe he skirted our question!

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

9 comments for cookies! Me thinks I found out what makes people respond!

Yeah come and get 'em!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Ok, thanks. we'll be right on over!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

i have a better chance you coming from Syracuse than mace coming from the north side. she typically just drives through evanston without stopping and then emails me to say she was in evanston!

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

that's probably because you didn't haven't any chocolate chip cookies to offer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home