Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

31,536,000 seconds


That is how many seconds are in a full year. I was going to do the minutes, but then everyone would have thought of Rent, Season's of Love/525,600 minutes. Or I could say I have saved a minimum of 8,760 quarters or $2,190 this past year.

Anyhow, the news is that one year ago today, a mere 31,536,000 seconds ago, I quit smoking. I say HA! to all the nay sayers, of which there were actually few, thanks to that little purple pill! I also had wonderful, generous encouragement from many friends, and even some regular healthy snack deliveries from others to get me through the early days.

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Yea me!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger mace said...

You absolutely rock!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Dude, that is so freakin' awesome! My mom died of lung cancer, so it brings me particular joy when someone I care about quits. Keep on keepin on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home