Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mr. Death's Ephemeral Pageant


He sings a little song of the womb, it is like the roar of the sea in a shell, 2005
Graphite and colored pencil on handmade paper

Audrey Niffenegegger is an author, The Time Travelers Wife, an artist and a teacher. This is an image from her most recent show. She also has another great book which she wrote and illustrated called The Three Incestrous Sisters.

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger mace said...

Oh my goodness, that's completely lovely.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Audrey is pretty damn cool! I haven't read her book, but people, including Oprah, loved it. It seemed to be pretty damn impactful to many.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home