Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Gingerman Trivia


While checking out some friend's blogs, I came across this post in the form of a contest.

Here was the question:
Located @ 3740 N. Clark. Trivia: What movie features the interior of this Wrigleyville bar? First one to respond by email with the correct answer wins bragging rights. And, if they wish, a print of this image.

Hint: this flick features a cameo from a performer whose lust for life led to some real cut-ups on stage.

Well the next day this is posted:
The winner of my modest lil contest is Richard Zeid. The correct answer to the question "What movie features the interior of this Wrigleyville bar?" is The Color of Money. And the answer to the hint? Iggy Pop.

More art for my walls!

1 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Allen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home