Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving 05


Well, I am cooking away for the feast of the bird. Mom is doing the heavy lifting, turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes etc. I am making the Jello, lemon jello with carrots, walnuts and pineapple, YUM! And an onion tart. I also could not resist and made my mushroom pate, oh so good! Sister is making traditional green bean casserole and spinach dip.

Wishing you and yours all a happy turkey day! I know we all have much to be thankful for!

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Happy Thanksgiving Wishbone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home