Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Beeswax


For one of my friends, I am making a package of all things bees. I have bought in her honor, a hive of bees through Heifer International, which will help a family become self sufficient. I am also giving her a jar of natural honey, Burt's Bees lip balm, and I wanted to give her some beeswax candles. Does anyone know where one can buy beeswax candles? It seems the candle du jour is soy wax! Who knew?

So, I finally found sheet beeswax and decided to make my own candles. On this cloudy and gray Sunday, I spent the afternoon rolling candles and came to this assortment to send. Two tall, two votive and three tea light size. A fine Christmas present indeed!

2 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Bee-a-u-ti-ful!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

BEE-a-u-ti-ful! I get it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home