Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

MoMA


Pin Rug 1990
Mona Hatoum
Stainless steel pins, canvas and glue

This rug was so unobtrusive as it looked like an ordinary plush rug. But upon futher inspection you saw that it would be rather unforgiving in its comfort. There literally had to be hundreds of thousands of pins. It measured maybe 4 x 6 feet.

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I WILL be going to MoMA, however.

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

excellent! it is also a beautiful building. looking at some of the views actuall makes the people and building itself look like art. Make sure you make it to the SAFETY show on the top floor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home