Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

4 yards of fleece


Last week, I helped my sister make a fleece blanket/throw for a friend's child. It was easy and such a great gift. One of her coworkers wanted her to make one for her. So today, I helped my sister make another and I made myself one with my sister's help. They are so simple to make and are soooooo warm!

They are really cool if you have two contrasting solids or a pattern on one side and a complimentary solid on the other. I would avoid a Snoopy Woodstock pattern on one side and some pschedelic pattern on the other. Those result could be dizzying! Cutting all the fringe is the most time consuming. You can also tie the fringe which gives it another look. I like the floppy wider fringe so I cut them about 3/4 of an inch and left them loose.

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Sara said...

wow, that's so cool. i totally want one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home