Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, December 05, 2005

Burberry

This is what you too can get at Burberry for $60!

Why you ask? Well, sit back and I will tell you. A student, inappropriately, gave me a rather excessive gift at the end of last semester. It was a Burberry men's fragrance set. Well, if anyone knows me, Burberry aint me! I guess that says a lot about the student too. I said it was not appropriate but she insisted it is custom for students to present gifts to their teachers (She was Taiwanese). Who am I to argue with tradition.

Regardless, I aint gonna be using Burberry, and it doesn't really appeal to me anyway. So I returned it only to receive a store credit for $70 and some change! That price just added to the inappropriateness of the gift!

So, I have been carrying this credit around with me since then. So today, while downtown, I decided to go to Burberry and use the credit. Scarf? $125. Pair of socks? $40. A skully? $125. A cap? $135! Fragrance set? $65 and I was not going back there. Finally I saw the T-Shirt, I'm sorry, British Crew Neck $28 and the British Boxer Brief, $32! That was close enough to the full store credit to me! SO that and $5.29 ended the Burberry store credit.


Now I have a T-Shirt with some Burberry patterned piping around the inside of the neck, and boxer briefs with a Burberry patterned waste band! But best of all? I cannot wait to wear my new British Boxer Briefs with just a raincoat!

5 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Sara said...

i guess that begs off the question of "boxers or briefs?"

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

actually it doesn't! there is another option!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Sara said...

i really don't want to know about you going all commando and stuff.

ok chuck?

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

sara, you are spending too much time thinking about what is under my jeans! there is a new post to mull over!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Dude, do we really need to discuss your drawers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home