Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hostess Cake!

I love Hostess snack cakes! LOVE "EM!

I made a huge sheet cake sized cake for my birthday a couple years back. It took 32 Hostess twinkies, 24 Hostess Suzy Q’s, 60 Hostess Ho Ho’s, Hostess Ding Dong’s and Cupcakes to decorate, 4 cans Betty Crocker Fudge Frosting and some white cake decorating icing.

Several people have made their own version since.

Here is the cake I just made by request for a neighbors holiday party tonight. It is about a half size sheet cake. The addition of Snowballs for the holiday season was a must and really just took the place of the cupcake/Ding Dong decorations!

5 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Love it! you have outdone yourself.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Aint it sweet?!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger mace said...

Holy crap! What a tasty looking heartattack waiting ot happen! Woo hoo!!

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

That's right! YOU never saw the cake I made for my 40th Birthday and Graduation! Was quite the hit if the party and the thing was gone by neight's end!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

custom Hostess Party cakes can be ordered with one week's notice. YOU must arrange for pick up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home