Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Stocking Stuffers

You may already have some of these charming little stocking stuffers and not even know it.

l to r: Dust Mite, Common Cold, HIV, Stomach Ache; front Bed Bug
Giant Microbes
Andrew Oliver, 2000

Snuggle up to one of these stuffed animals that are made to look like tiny microbes - only a million times actual size! Part of the SAFE exhibition at MoMA. Each 5-7" doll is accompanied by an image of the real microbe it represents, as well as information about the microbe. Made of polyester, PVC, and acrylic.

4 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

you can find more here!

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/venereals/clap.html

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I saw them in person at MOMA. Sweetness.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I figured you did. I sort of have a fondness for Stomach Ache.

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Courtesy of Craig Yoe's Hump Day Newsletter - check out these stuffed lovelies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home