Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Better mousetrap?


No, just a cooler hanger! Yeah, $40 is a lot for a hanger, even aluminum, but it is so cool. I would be tempted to buy one for my favorite article of clothing.

I came across this while delving deep into a new blog I came across. It is all about design, art, cool stuff, books, you name it it is probably there.

Check it all out at joshspear.com

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

What, pray tell, is your favorite article of clothing???

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Currently, and maybe because it is holiday season, a black leather trimmed black Kenneth Cole shirt. I decided to keep it pulicly rated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home