Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

A gift received


You have to admire the ingenuity that went into this. Two office supplies, both requiring a turning mechanism and a container to catch the waste. BAM! Pencil sharpener AND mini shredder in the form of an elephant! Frickin' brilliant!

Of course to get your documents shredded you have to cut them down to either business card or Post It note size. But it does have suction cups on its feet for that sturdy desktop grip!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wow. That is sheer genius!

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

genius does come in all sizes and all forms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home