Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dual replay

I cannot find an image of this!

But it is the coolest thing, and it aint new but every time I see it, it is just too cool!

When you watch a sports event, like the Olympics, and they replay and overlap the two competitors so you can see them side by side or even on top of each other to see the slight differences in their performances. That replay thing, whatever they call it, is just the coolest thing.

If anyone finds an image of it let me know so I can add it to this post!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger mace said...

I did some research, and I found that the technique is called StroMotion, or Simulcam. It is patented by a company called Dartfish.

It's been cool and freaky to see on the Olympics.

Here's a sample.

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger mace said...

Actually, let me clarify - StroMotion is where they show a sequence, like the example I posted. Simulcam is where they impose different people to show how their runs compared.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home