Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hot Dogs!


Nothing beats a classic Chicago Hot Dog. I do not care what anyone says! And no one does it with more style than Superdawg on the Northwest side. I have brought many an out of towner there to enjoy the tubular delicacies!

And they are actually a drive in complete with car hops! They used to be on skates but have since abandoned the wheels.

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

oooh tubular delicacies. can't wait.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger mace said...

Alessandro has a lot of cool illustrations on his site, http://ilustrada-ppg.blogspot.com/, which if you go to www.altavista.com/babelfish and plug in his URL to get a little English from Portugese translation.

I've always loved the 50's vision the Superdawg place. It's bizarre, it's cool, and it makes me wish they had a veggie dog! Ha!

Their graphics system is very concise - the wrappers, the little cartons, the cups ... they really put for the effort, you know?

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I LOVE ME A SUPERDAWG! And you are so right! For a small little place that could easily rely on stock packagin, they have committed to their brand and it touches everything they do. I love the copy on the hot dog boxes!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger WCTs said...

LOL, must have hot dogs now.
So funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home