Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

3D Rooms


This is some really cool stuff. Call it wacked interior design, installation art or life size optical illusions you can walk through. Whatever they are, or it is, it is way way cool. They seem to be called 3D Rooms. They are the amazing work of an artist named Felice Varini.

4 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

These are fun!
I like the one with the blue X between the walls.
very cool.

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I really like that one too. It was hard to pick one to feature.

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Sheba Brooks Moore said...

hi..thanks for this...us architects need to keep inspired...nice to find inspiration on a random blog...I found you through rrramone...

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

that rrramone is quite the superhighway o connecting people! glad to offer some inpsiration. I am a designer and found amazing inspiration from this too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home