Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, April 03, 2006

Hot time at Coldplay


From Chris Martin's early thanks of "Thanks for coming out to see a little band from England" to the dropping of huge yellow ballons filled with golden confetti, see photo lower left, all the way through all their hits even including Johnny Cash's Ring of Fire, Coldplay was a great show this past Friday.

Chris Martin is Coldplay as he is seen and heard the whole show, though he never seems to steal the spotlight from his bandmates. I know that sounds weird but this is not the Chris Martin show as much as it could be. Martin's joyful ebullience showed as he spiritually leapt across the stage. The lights were great and filled with vivid colors and lasers.

The photo above is one of four that came out with a disposable camera! The others are of us at the show! You can see Chris Martin in the photo, he is circled in yellow!

Catch em when they come to a town near you!

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Hot time is right!
Great music, great crowd, great company, great lightshow!
I am sad though that our very special Bulls Disposable Cameras did not do the show the justice it deserved.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

you and approximately 17,993 people! I did think you looked familiar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home