Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Tendonitis

Sometimes the tendons become inflamed for a variety of reasons, and the action of pulling the muscle becomes irritating. If the normal smooth gliding motion of your tendon is impaired, the tendon will become inflamed and movement will become painful. This is called tendonitis, and literally means inflammation of the tendon.

I woke up yesterday not being able to use my right hand without pain. It is better today, thanks to a splint, heat and ibuprofen!

I am posting typing with my left hand, slowly but surely. Xrays will be shared when I can more efficiently work.

As for the daily postings, they may not happen as rest and not using my right hand is the primary remedy for the next couple days.

6 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

obvious joke has already been made! several times! as has the cause of the injury!

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

i feel like I am cheating on my right hand!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger mace said...

I'm suprised you could resist, Thales!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

i'm surprised YOU could resist!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I didn't expect to see a post! I hope your right hand heals better than ever. And keep working that left hand. It's good to be ambidextrous.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Dude, I am not going to resist obvious joke. Quit handlin your bizness so damn much! However, I did like your suggestion of sitting on your hand till it falls asleep so it will be like having an affair.

P.S. left you a post on Mace's blog on your IM conversation. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home