Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Evidence!


I had friends staying with me last weekend. I found out something about one of them, let's call her Misa Syan!

It seems she has sticky fingers. Not due to cotton candy or caramel apples. And to boot, she is totally unaware of it! She reaches into her coat pocket and pulls out a piece of metal type, and asks "Is this yours?" The answer, YES!

Later she is looking through her purse, for something of hers I hope, and pulls out the cable to my iPod and a nail clipper, again she asks "Are these yours?" Again, YES!

So I guess her playing the borrowing game, taking something (my car pet, Silly Putty and fetish stone) from someone's home and mailing it back to them, was not a huge stretch. Don't get me started on the Apple Dumpling Gangs many failed attempts at taking stuff. Suffice it to say one of them was found dragging a dining room chair!

2 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

yes, I use it. I also take care of it, hence the covers!

Kleptomania is a disease, there is no rationale to what they steal, they justhave to steal!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Dude, you inspire crime. Own it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home