Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Bathroom Remodel


I FINALLY have the bathroom I wanted since I moved into my place 6 years ago! I never, NEVER liked the bathroom. It had some euro trashy-esque sink with a brushed aluminum cone for a base and NO counter space.

I wanted a concrete sink, one of my own design. It don't come cheap walking in off the street. I found a contractor who was able to get some really decent pricing and saved me enough money where I was able to retile a shower wall in river stone too!


Sources:
River Rock tile available at The Five Elements
Concrete Sink - Soupcan, Inc.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home