Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Work In Process


I am in a gallery show! So very weird being a designer in a gallery show! We just do not typically show our work this way. The show is called Work In Process and is being held at the A+D Gallery at Columbia College Chicago, are you seeing
the connection here?!

The show is focusing on process of work. How we create the work we do. I am showing some of the process I use while developing a logo for a recent restaurant identity, Asparagus.

I thought there were going to be many more people in the show but there seems to be only 12. Most are fine artists. There is also an architect, a fashion designer and me. Should be interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home