Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Harry? Harry Potter?


Click here for Promo Images of Equus.

I have not seen a so right image on a theatre poster in a long time.

Daniel Radcliffe is seriously shedding the stink of being a boy hero his whole career. He will soon be starring in the play Equus in London playing the lead Alan Strang, directed by Kenneth Branagh.

Radcliffe himself says, "Part of me wants to shake up people's perception of me, just shove me in a blender -- I hope people will stop and think, 'Maybe he can do something other than Harry."

Bravo!

1 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

damn! I just noticed the poster logo for EQUUS. That is even pretty nice with the modified tail of the Q!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home