Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What comes round. . .


. . .goes round!

You really do have to be careful what you put out in the universe. Just recently I was telling a friend, "Thursday is the one day of the week I do not have to go downtown."

First the Sabbatical Committee schedules my interview on February 8. Then I get an invitation to a private PRE-OPENING viewing evening at the Art Institute to see the Cezanne to Picasso show, complete with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and guided tour of the exhibition! And today I receive an invitation to an opening of a friend's show downtown.

You guessed it! All events are on Thursday!

Looks like my Thursdays are going to be busy for a while.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

you must be putting out good stuff, cause those sound like fun reasons to be downtown on Thursdays!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Speaking of what goes around, you might want to check my blog today. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home