Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, January 19, 2007

I'd like to buy a vowel please.


Kauluolaka Heiau

This is the view from a .5 mile hike in Kauai, looking west and east. Had we gone another 1.5 miles we would have come to the famous Hanakapiai Beach. It does dot sound far but it was wet, slippery, muddy and treacherous! "We should have sticks with us. It makes the hike easier," said Eileen, as we saw nearly every other person walk past us with sticks! And the way down was no easier, maybe a little. I just kept seeing Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner sliding down that rocky ravine in Romancing the Stone. That is just what it looked like.

I was good with the amazing views from the half mile point, a 45 minute hike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home