Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Aloha!


Well, I am back from the island of O'ahu. Had a great time at the 5th Annual International Conference on Arts and Humanities. I am not sure if I had a great time at the conference. I know I met some great people from around the world. Reconnected with friends from grad school and saw lots of new stuff including the island of Kauai, The Garden Isle.

And I stayed at the best room of all my trips to Hawaii, Room 2756 of the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa, the host hotel. This is the view I woke up to everyday, Diamond Head and the ocean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home