Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Skype


A friend told me about it a while ago. A former student told me about a month ago. I saw a co-worker use it yesterday. I finally became a Skyper today!

Free calls to Europe, through your computer! And unlimited calls to land lines here in the states and Canade for $15 for the year! I am not fully sure how it works, but it works and it is through my computer which is pretty damn cool!

Check it out at Skype.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Couple people have told me about this too. I've never checked it out though. Sounds cool, you little skyper you.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

THAT was just crazy! I was Skyping with someone in New York (computer to land line), then a friend called on my land linefrom her land line which I put on speaker so she could then talk through speaker phone through Skype with our friend in New York! That's tech in 2007!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home