Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, April 21, 2006

People

I felt I needed to post something today, but really had nothing to post other than a simple statement that has been running back and forth through me head the last couple days. So here it is.

When someone/people show you who they are, believe them. Even if they are drunk and claim not to remember. In Vino Veritas.

4 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

WOW! So many people think this is about them, and it about no one in particular! It is about you, me, everyone!

Of course, none of these people dare to actually post their comments, rather they emailed me privately!

So many people feeling guilty! I called no one out!

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Here you go! Thanks for sharing that it is about no one. Because we are all guilty and no one wants to claim it! I don't know too many people that don't say what is on their mind when the fruit of the vine (or whatever, maybe tequila?) is involved!
What's on your mind Mr. Zeed?

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

this reads like proof of my statement.

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

You've misread it then.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home