Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Bacon number is 4


I got several emails telling me how the previous post about being connected to Kevin Bacon is totally incorrect. Many understood the humor. But for those others, allow me now to set the record straight.

My friend Alison Halstead was in a play called Just Say No (Bailiwick Theatre, Chicago, 1999) with Greg Louganis; Greg Louganis was in D2: The Mighty Ducks (1994) with Kathryn Erbe; Kathryn Erbe was in Stir of Echoes (1999) with Kevin Bacon.

Therefore, I have a Bacon number of 4.

9 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Baconnnnnnnnnnnn.

Admit it, my post of the diner food made you want to see some real bacon.

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really stretching the connection to Mr. Bacon!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

But connected nonetheless!

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You love the Bacon, especially on Yom Kippur.

~mace

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger rzdesign said...

That aint til Wednesday!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Let's see if get this then...

I know you so that gives me a Bacon number of 5.

Now, what if I like bacon and Kevin Bacon likes bacon and we eat it, say, at the same little diner in NYC but at different times?
Do I get any Bacon points for that?

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

It does indeed give you a Baconnumber of 5. But the real game is getting a lower number thuis being closer to Kevin than further away!

As for the diner scenario, I think if you have bacon with Bacon at a diner in NYC atthe same time, not necessarily together, you could get extra points. But simply eating at the same place at different times I fear does not count.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Well, now that I know the rules of the game:

1. On Nov. 14, 2004, you and I saw Yoko Ono walking in Central Park (and she smiled at us).

2. On October 2001, she and Kevin Bacon made guest appearances at Radio City Hall in the special tribute “Come Together” that brought prominent musical guests together in the wake of 9/11.

I do believe that is a Bacon number 2.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Good call! That is indeed a Bacon number of 2! We practically know him!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home