Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Moose knuckle - noun


When a man's pulls up his pants too far, typically somewhere between the navel and the nipples, a condition south of the belt-line develops called moose knuckle. Moose knuckle is the outline of the male genitalia as seen through the fabric of his pants; the equivalent of the female camel toe.

4 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And why is this important?

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

I never said it was important. Just sharing something new. And something that made me luagh after a really long screwed up week!

What IS important is knowing who you are!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Not to be confused with the much popular EXPOSED BALL.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Speaking of moose knuckle....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home