Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Boston Common


While in Boston I sepnt an afternoon in Boston Common just enjoying the day. Well, I was reading a book, listening to music and watching people, all sorts of people walk through the common. As they walked by, I quickly thought of snapshot histories of many. A man carrying flowers but not looking happy must be on his way home to apologize. A couple that looked very mismatched, he a skater type boy, baggy pants, big chained wallet odd hair; she pretty, clean cut, neatly dressed. I am sure her parents are not happy her needing to support him. And he doesn't like having to "dress up," wearing jeans that fit, when they go out with her work friends. It was a fun afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home