Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Environmental Artist


Andy Goldsworthy is an AMAZING artist. Nature is his medium. He sculpts with earth as it dries and controls the cracks. Paints with leaves (as seen in image above). Weaves twigs together in elaborate webs. Stitches leaves together with grass and sets them loose into a running stream. Creates sculptures from ice and snow. Then he watches as nature takes over and how the pieces change and evolve in light, structure and form. His book titled TIME chronicles many of his pieces.

1 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Have you seen the movie? Amazing!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home