Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Right Knee - June 30, 1983


Film of the right knee show a bony protuberance of the postero-lateral aspect of a the lateral femoral epicondyle. The cortex is intact showing no evidence of bone erosions or periosteal reaction.

Additional bony projections are seen at the posterior portions of the metaphyses of the tibia and fibula.

The knee joint spaces and marginals are normal.
Multiple, benign exostoses are demonstrated in the right knee. this may be a hereditary disorder and may involve other regions of the body.

I guess my mother's shoulder surgery, requiring a plate and 8 stainless steel screws, was weighing on my mind.

1 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger mace said...

So does that mean you need surgery to scrape the oddball bits, or are you okay for now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home