Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, September 01, 2005

INTERdependent

I recently read these words.

"As an interdependent person, I have the opportunity to share myself deeply, meaningfully, with others, and have access to the vast resources and potential of other human beings."

The words came from the book The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey. So now it has a name, INTERdependent, and I have a place to give and receive. A place where we can all learn from each other.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not share yourself anymore! You can encounter a pervert!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home